- STAR TRANS makes it possible to lubricate front or back strongly hypoid axles and loaded final reductions.
- STAR TRANS is usable in limited slip self-locking disc differentials.
- STAR TRANS permits also the cooling and the good work without vibrations of oil immersed brake systems.
- STAR TRANS can also be used in all types of gearboxes, with mechanical or synchronized shifting
- STAR TRANS is used all year round, due to its high viscosity index :
– very fluid at cold temperature, permits a use of the final drive line, without power losses and with a break capacity immediately available and efficient.
– thick at high temperature, keeps an optimal and securized lubrication of loaded organs.
- In certain application cases, STAR TRANS must be used in conjonction with the so-called “STAR XL” additive (Refer to the Technical Data Sheet)
- Its “Extreme-Pression” reinforced properties (API GL-5) give it excellent fatigue and wear resistances, specially for gears under load, shocks and high temperatures.
- Its modified base oils provide better temperature resistance than mineral ones.
- Meet the main requirements of the Final Drive specification :
CATERPILLAR FD-1 (SAE 50)
- TP STAR TRANS has succeed the official tests of wet brake frictions according to :
CATERPILLAR TO-4 (SAE 50)
KOMATSU Micro Clutch
- Its friction characteristics are also adapted for use in axles equipped with limited slip self-locking disc differentials (LIEBHEER…) Contact our Technical Services.
- Allows to strongly decrease the lubricant number needed for the whole vehicle park maintenance.
- Reaches the performance levels required by the machinery OEMs for the severe earth-moving applications.
- Erases all mistake possibilities of lubricant application, with security.
TP STAR TRANS 80W-110 is also shipped to following places in Chhattisgarh Abhanpur, Akaltara, Ambagarh, Ambikapur, Antagarh, Arang, Bade Rajpur, Bagbahra, Bagicha, Baikunth, Baikunthpur, Bakavand, Balod, Baloda, Baloda Bazar, Balrampur, Baradwar, Baramkela, Basna, Bastanar, Bastar, Batouli, Bemetara, Berla, Bhairamgarh, Bhaiyathan, Bhanpuri, Bhanupratappur, Bharatpur, Bhatapara, Bhilai, Bhilaigarh, Bhopalpattnam, Bijapur, Bilaigarh, Bilaspur, Bilha, Bindranavagarh (Gariyaband), Bodla, Borjhara, Champa, Charama, Charoda, Chhindgarh, Chhuikhadan, Chhura, Chhuriya, Dabhra, Dantewada, Darbha, Deobhog, Devbhog, Dhamdha, Dhamtari, Dharsiwa, Dipaka, Dondi, DondiLuhara, Dongargaon, Dongargarh, Duldula, Durg, Durgkondal.
Farasgaon, Farsabahar, Gariaband, Gariyaband, Gevra, Gevra Road, Gharghoda, Gidam, Gunderdehi, Gurur, Heavy Industrial Area, Hirapur, Jagdalpur, Jaijaipur, Jairam Nagar, Janjgir, Jashpur, Kabirdham, Kanker, Kansabel, Kartala, Kasdol, Katekalyan, Katghora, Kawardha, Keskal, Khadganva, Khairagarh, Kharsia, Kondagaon, Konta, Korba, Koriya, Kota, Kuakonda, Kumhari, Kunkuri, Kurud, Lailunga, Lakhanpur, Light Industrial Area, Lohandiguda, Lormi, Lundra, Magarlod, Mahasamund, Mainpat, Mainpur, Makdi, Malkharoda, Mandhar, Manendragarh, Manora, Manpur, Marwahi, Masturi, Mohla, Mungeli, Nagri, Naila, Narayanpur, Narharpur, Nawagarh, Naya Raipur, Neora, Orchha, Oudgi.
Pakhanjur, Palari, Pali, Pamgarh, Pandariya, Patan, Pathalgaon, Pathariya, Pendra, Pendra Road Gorella, Pithora, Poundi-Uproda, Pratappur, Premnagar, Pusour, Raigarh, Raipur, Rajim, Rajnandgaon, Rajpur, Ramanujganj, Ramanujnagar, Rasmada, SahaspurLohara, Saja, Sakti, Samri(kusmi), Saraipali, Sarangarh, Sarguja, Sarora, Shankargarh, Shivrinarayan, Siltara Industrial Area, Silyari, Simga, Sirgitti Industrial Area, Sitapur, Sonhat, Sukma, Surajpur, Surguja, Takhatpur, Tamnar, Tatibandh, Thanakhamria, Tilda, Tokapal, Udaipur (Dharamjaigarh), Udaypur, Urkura, Urla, Urla Industrial Area, Usur, Wadrafnagar.