- TIFORA PG is an innovative heavy metal-free lubricating grease specifically
developped for both protection and “make up” of ‘premium’ (casing/tubing)
connections. Tifora PG has been specially designed for Carbon-Steel and 13Cr
connections. It can be used in API and semi-premium connections.
- It can be used to replace the heavy metal API dopes (traditionally leaded).
- It may also be used for applications where good anti-seizure properties are
required such as drilling in non-severe conditions (water,…).
- If an anti-corrosion product is demanded, TIFORA PG can be proposed as an
alternative, and is particularly suited when in a environment exposed to salt spray,
such as on offshore, marine and dockyard equipment (open gears,…).
- Always avoid contamination of the grease by dust and/or dirt when applying.
Please observe recommendations API RP 5C1 for handling and running.
- Approved by: VALLOUREC and MANNESMANN tubes (TSLI 441), SUMITOMO.
- Réferenced TOTAL EP : ref GS EP FP 330.
- Corrective coefficient of friction: 1 (similar to an API thread compound).
- Long term protection with enhanced anti-corrosive properties.
- Environmentally safe.
- Storage stability even in hostile environments, (pipe yards, barges, etc…).
- Clean and safe handling.
- Easy application (by brush) and removal (solvent, degreaser) within a wide range of
- Cost saving considering its light density (0,910) and subsequently lower
- Safe and easy use for both rig staff and repair shop staff.
- Grease without heavy metals (Zn, Cu, Pb) and powdered graphite.
- Maintains its orginal consistancy without drying
TIFORA PG is also shipped to following places in Chhattisgarh Abhanpur, Akaltara, Ambagarh, Ambikapur, Antagarh, Arang, Bade Rajpur, Bagbahra, Bagicha, Baikunth, Baikunthpur, Bakavand, Balod, Baloda, Baloda Bazar, Balrampur, Baradwar, Baramkela, Basna, Bastanar, Bastar, Batouli, Bemetara, Berla, Bhairamgarh, Bhaiyathan, Bhanpuri, Bhanupratappur, Bharatpur, Bhatapara, Bhilai, Bhilaigarh, Bhopalpattnam, Bijapur, Bilaigarh, Bilaspur, Bilha, Bindranavagarh (Gariyaband), Bodla, Borjhara, Champa, Charama, Charoda, Chhindgarh, Chhuikhadan, Chhura, Chhuriya, Dabhra, Dantewada, Darbha, Deobhog, Devbhog, Dhamdha, Dhamtari, Dharsiwa, Dipaka, Dondi, DondiLuhara, Dongargaon, Dongargarh, Duldula, Durg, Durgkondal.
Farasgaon, Farsabahar, Gariaband, Gariyaband, Gevra, Gevra Road, Gharghoda, Gidam, Gunderdehi, Gurur, Heavy Industrial Area, Hirapur, Jagdalpur, Jaijaipur, Jairam Nagar, Janjgir, Jashpur, Kabirdham, Kanker, Kansabel, Kartala, Kasdol, Katekalyan, Katghora, Kawardha, Keskal, Khadganva, Khairagarh, Kharsia, Kondagaon, Konta, Korba, Koriya, Kota, Kuakonda, Kumhari, Kunkuri, Kurud, Lailunga, Lakhanpur, Light Industrial Area, Lohandiguda, Lormi, Lundra, Magarlod, Mahasamund, Mainpat, Mainpur, Makdi, Malkharoda, Mandhar, Manendragarh, Manora, Manpur, Marwahi, Masturi, Mohla, Mungeli, Nagri, Naila, Narayanpur, Narharpur, Nawagarh, Naya Raipur, Neora, Orchha, Oudgi.
Pakhanjur, Palari, Pali, Pamgarh, Pandariya, Patan, Pathalgaon, Pathariya, Pendra, Pendra Road Gorella, Pithora, Poundi-Uproda, Pratappur, Premnagar, Pusour, Raigarh, Raipur, Rajim, Rajnandgaon, Rajpur, Ramanujganj, Ramanujnagar, Rasmada, SahaspurLohara, Saja, Sakti, Samri(kusmi), Saraipali, Sarangarh, Sarguja, Sarora, Shankargarh, Shivrinarayan, Siltara Industrial Area, Silyari, Simga, Sirgitti Industrial Area, Sitapur, Sonhat, Sukma, Surajpur, Surguja, Takhatpur, Tamnar, Tatibandh, Thanakhamria, Tilda, Tokapal, Udaipur (Dharamjaigarh), Udaypur, Urkura, Urla, Urla Industrial Area, Usur, Wadrafnagar.