- Polyalkylene glycol lubricant, PAG, specially formulated for car air conditionning
compressors using R134a as refrigerant.
- PLANETELF PAG 244 F is a low viscosity PAG oil for variable displacement
compressors, where SANDEN SP 10 is recommended.
- PLANETELF PAG 488 is a high viscosity PAG oil for fixed displacement compressors.
- PLANETELF PAG SP 20 (or SANDEN SP 20) is a high viscosity PAG oil for fixed
displacement compressors allowing optimal operations of SANDEN compressors suchs
as SD5H14, SD7B10, SD7H10, SD7H13, SD7H15/HD, SD7H15/SHD.
- PLANETELF PAG 488 is approved by GENERAL MOTORS (DELPHI GM HARRISSON)
under the GM Material Specification n° 9985752.
- PLANETELF PAG SP 20 is approved by SANDEN under the specification
SANDEN SP 20.
- PLANETELF PAG have good compatibility behaviour and miscibility with R134a
refrigerant allowing optimal cooling of the air conditionning system, and compressor
safety under heavy duty use.
- The 250cc cans are filled under nitrogen blanket guaranteeing a water content less than
0,05 %. Water (humidity in air) in the air conditionning system may cause severe
damages in hoses and to the relief valve.
- Due to the high hygroscopic nature of PAG oils, their exposure to air must be minimized
so as to avoid water absorption (store in a dry place, away from humidity, reduce
handling time with the packaging open, avoid storing packaging when open)
- It is recommended to avoid contact with painted surfaces or plastics. In the event of
contact , wash the surface with soap and water.
PLANETELF PAG 244 is also shipped to following places in Chhattisgarh Abhanpur, Akaltara, Ambagarh, Ambikapur, Antagarh, Arang, Bade Rajpur, Bagbahra, Bagicha, Baikunth, Baikunthpur, Bakavand, Balod, Baloda, Baloda Bazar, Balrampur, Baradwar, Baramkela, Basna, Bastanar, Bastar, Batouli, Bemetara, Berla, Bhairamgarh, Bhaiyathan, Bhanpuri, Bhanupratappur, Bharatpur, Bhatapara, Bhilai, Bhilaigarh, Bhopalpattnam, Bijapur, Bilaigarh, Bilaspur, Bilha, Bindranavagarh (Gariyaband), Bodla, Borjhara, Champa, Charama, Charoda, Chhindgarh, Chhuikhadan, Chhura, Chhuriya, Dabhra, Dantewada, Darbha, Deobhog, Devbhog, Dhamdha, Dhamtari, Dharsiwa, Dipaka, Dondi, DondiLuhara, Dongargaon, Dongargarh, Duldula, Durg, Durgkondal.
Farasgaon, Farsabahar, Gariaband, Gariyaband, Gevra, Gevra Road, Gharghoda, Gidam, Gunderdehi, Gurur, Heavy Industrial Area, Hirapur, Jagdalpur, Jaijaipur, Jairam Nagar, Janjgir, Jashpur, Kabirdham, Kanker, Kansabel, Kartala, Kasdol, Katekalyan, Katghora, Kawardha, Keskal, Khadganva, Khairagarh, Kharsia, Kondagaon, Konta, Korba, Koriya, Kota, Kuakonda, Kumhari, Kunkuri, Kurud, Lailunga, Lakhanpur, Light Industrial Area, Lohandiguda, Lormi, Lundra, Magarlod, Mahasamund, Mainpat, Mainpur, Makdi, Malkharoda, Mandhar, Manendragarh, Manora, Manpur, Marwahi, Masturi, Mohla, Mungeli, Nagri, Naila, Narayanpur, Narharpur, Nawagarh, Naya Raipur, Neora, Orchha, Oudgi.
Pakhanjur, Palari, Pali, Pamgarh, Pandariya, Patan, Pathalgaon, Pathariya, Pendra, Pendra Road Gorella, Pithora, Poundi-Uproda, Pratappur, Premnagar, Pusour, Raigarh, Raipur, Rajim, Rajnandgaon, Rajpur, Ramanujganj, Ramanujnagar, Rasmada, SahaspurLohara, Saja, Sakti, Samri(kusmi), Saraipali, Sarangarh, Sarguja, Sarora, Shankargarh, Shivrinarayan, Siltara Industrial Area, Silyari, Simga, Sirgitti Industrial Area, Sitapur, Sonhat, Sukma, Surajpur, Surguja, Takhatpur, Tamnar, Tatibandh, Thanakhamria, Tilda, Tokapal, Udaipur (Dharamjaigarh), Udaypur, Urkura, Urla, Urla Industrial Area, Usur, Wadrafnagar.