- Corrosion protection fluid that coats parts with a soft, fatty film a slight dewatering effect.
- OSYRIX DWX 9000 complies with American Standards AXS 673, AXS 1759 grades 1 and 2, as well as with MIL-C-972 grade 3.
- OSYRIX DWX 9000 complies with Standard ISO 6743/8 (1987) : category RFF.
- OSYRIX DWX 9000 is fluidised by a volatile solvent.
- OSYRIX DWX 9000 is recommended for protecting polished sheet metal, black sheet metal, galvanised sheet metal, strip steel and, generally speaking, all types of metal stored outside and of course, inside for a very long time.
- OSYRIX DWX 9000 is suited to packaging bulky material or different types of parts in readiness for maritime transport.
- Protection over very long periods:
– 2 months outside (exposed to the weather),
– 9 months outside, in covered area,
– 18 months when stored inside.
- Rapid evaporation of the solvent.
After evaporation of the volatile phase, OSYRIS DWX 9000 deposits a thick, waxy, film that is very adherent and stable.
- Very high spreading power.
- Excellent resistance to humidity, surface water and acid atmospheres
- Water-repellent properties,
- OSYRIS SWX 9000 avoids corrosion caused by directly touching parts with the hands and is equally effective on polished parts.
- Application of the fluid can be monitored: when examined under the Wood lamp, parts show a fluorescent yellow.
- OSYRIS SWX 9000 may be applied: by spraying, by immersion, with a brush.
- The protective film may be removed by:
– solvent (white spirit, petrol, trichlorethelene, etc…)
. wiping with a cloth soaked in solvent.
. immersion ans tiring in two successive baths for the time required ; in some cases, this may exceed 30 minutes.
– Petrol with 1% of commercially available emulgator: soaking for 20 to 30 minutes, or more if necessary, draining, washing in hot water, drying.
– Alkaline solutions at 85/95°C: immersion and stirring for the time required (15 to 30 minutes or more), washing in hot water, drying.
We recommend the following formula for the solution:
. silicate of sodium: 0.5 %
. trisodium phosphate: 1 %
. sodium carbonate: 1 to 2 %.
OSYRIS DWX 9000 is also shipped to following places in Chhattisgarh Abhanpur, Akaltara, Ambagarh, Ambikapur, Antagarh, Arang, Bade Rajpur, Bagbahra, Bagicha, Baikunth, Baikunthpur, Bakavand, Balod, Baloda, Baloda Bazar, Balrampur, Baradwar, Baramkela, Basna, Bastanar, Bastar, Batouli, Bemetara, Berla, Bhairamgarh, Bhaiyathan, Bhanpuri, Bhanupratappur, Bharatpur, Bhatapara, Bhilai, Bhilaigarh, Bhopalpattnam, Bijapur, Bilaigarh, Bilaspur, Bilha, Bindranavagarh (Gariyaband), Bodla, Borjhara, Champa, Charama, Charoda, Chhindgarh, Chhuikhadan, Chhura, Chhuriya, Dabhra, Dantewada, Darbha, Deobhog, Devbhog, Dhamdha, Dhamtari, Dharsiwa, Dipaka, Dondi, DondiLuhara, Dongargaon, Dongargarh, Duldula, Durg, Durgkondal.
Farasgaon, Farsabahar, Gariaband, Gariyaband, Gevra, Gevra Road, Gharghoda, Gidam, Gunderdehi, Gurur, Heavy Industrial Area, Hirapur, Jagdalpur, Jaijaipur, Jairam Nagar, Janjgir, Jashpur, Kabirdham, Kanker, Kansabel, Kartala, Kasdol, Katekalyan, Katghora, Kawardha, Keskal, Khadganva, Khairagarh, Kharsia, Kondagaon, Konta, Korba, Koriya, Kota, Kuakonda, Kumhari, Kunkuri, Kurud, Lailunga, Lakhanpur, Light Industrial Area, Lohandiguda, Lormi, Lundra, Magarlod, Mahasamund, Mainpat, Mainpur, Makdi, Malkharoda, Mandhar, Manendragarh, Manora, Manpur, Marwahi, Masturi, Mohla, Mungeli, Nagri, Naila, Narayanpur, Narharpur, Nawagarh, Naya Raipur, Neora, Orchha, Oudgi.
Pakhanjur, Palari, Pali, Pamgarh, Pandariya, Patan, Pathalgaon, Pathariya, Pendra, Pendra Road Gorella, Pithora, Poundi-Uproda, Pratappur, Premnagar, Pusour, Raigarh, Raipur, Rajim, Rajnandgaon, Rajpur, Ramanujganj, Ramanujnagar, Rasmada, SahaspurLohara, Saja, Sakti, Samri(kusmi), Saraipali, Sarangarh, Sarguja, Sarora, Shankargarh, Shivrinarayan, Siltara Industrial Area, Silyari, Simga, Sirgitti Industrial Area, Sitapur, Sonhat, Sukma, Surajpur, Surguja, Takhatpur, Tamnar, Tatibandh, Thanakhamria, Tilda, Tokapal, Udaipur (Dharamjaigarh), Udaypur, Urkura, Urla, Urla Industrial Area, Usur, Wadrafnagar.