- NEVASTANE XMF is an aluminum complex grease with white oil having excellent extreme
pressure and anti-rust properties over a wide temperature range.
- NEVASTANE XMF range is also highly resistant to water wash out and to high speed
- NEVASTANE XMF greases are recommended for the lubrification of food and beverage
processing machinery operating under severe conditions such as loaded gears and bearings,
seamers, filling machines, conveyors, mixers.
- NEVASTANE XMF greases present a wide operating temperature range: -20°C to +150°C.
- The formulation of NEVASTANE XMF complies with FDA Chapter 21 CFR, 178.3570.
- NEVASTANE XMF greases are NSF H1 registered:
NEVASTANE XMF 00: No 146185 NEVASTANE XMF 0: No 146186
NEVASTANE XMF 1: No 146187 NEVASTANE XMF 2: No 146188
- NEVASTANE XMF greases are Kosher and Halal and ISO 21469 certified.
- ISO 6743-9 : NEVASTANE XMF 00: L-XBDF A00 ; DIN 51502 : K00N-20
NEVASTANE XMF 0: L-XBDF A0 ; DIN 51502 : K0N-20
NEVASTANE XMF 1: L-XBDF A1 ; DIN 51502 : KP1N-20
NEVASTANE XMF 2: L-XBDF A2 . DIN 51502 : KP2N-20
- NEVASTANE XMF greases are recommended for use where incidental contact with food may
occur. Using maintenance lubricants which have been registered H1 with NSF minimizes your
critical control points as required by HACCP.
- Excellent protection against corrosion.
- Very good water and steam resistance and outstanding adhesion to metal surfaces.
- Superior extreme pressure properties for NEVASTANE XMF 1 and 2.
NEVASTANE XMF 0 is also shipped to following places in Chhattisgarh Abhanpur, Akaltara, Ambagarh, Ambikapur, Antagarh, Arang, Bade Rajpur, Bagbahra, Bagicha, Baikunth, Baikunthpur, Bakavand, Balod, Baloda, Baloda Bazar, Balrampur, Baradwar, Baramkela, Basna, Bastanar, Bastar, Batouli, Bemetara, Berla, Bhairamgarh, Bhaiyathan, Bhanpuri, Bhanupratappur, Bharatpur, Bhatapara, Bhilai, Bhilaigarh, Bhopalpattnam, Bijapur, Bilaigarh, Bilaspur, Bilha, Bindranavagarh (Gariyaband), Bodla, Borjhara, Champa, Charama, Charoda, Chhindgarh, Chhuikhadan, Chhura, Chhuriya, Dabhra, Dantewada, Darbha, Deobhog, Devbhog, Dhamdha, Dhamtari, Dharsiwa, Dipaka, Dondi, DondiLuhara, Dongargaon, Dongargarh, Duldula, Durg, Durgkondal.
Farasgaon, Farsabahar, Gariaband, Gariyaband, Gevra, Gevra Road, Gharghoda, Gidam, Gunderdehi, Gurur, Heavy Industrial Area, Hirapur, Jagdalpur, Jaijaipur, Jairam Nagar, Janjgir, Jashpur, Kabirdham, Kanker, Kansabel, Kartala, Kasdol, Katekalyan, Katghora, Kawardha, Keskal, Khadganva, Khairagarh, Kharsia, Kondagaon, Konta, Korba, Koriya, Kota, Kuakonda, Kumhari, Kunkuri, Kurud, Lailunga, Lakhanpur, Light Industrial Area, Lohandiguda, Lormi, Lundra, Magarlod, Mahasamund, Mainpat, Mainpur, Makdi, Malkharoda, Mandhar, Manendragarh, Manora, Manpur, Marwahi, Masturi, Mohla, Mungeli, Nagri, Naila, Narayanpur, Narharpur, Nawagarh, Naya Raipur, Neora, Orchha, Oudgi.
Pakhanjur, Palari, Pali, Pamgarh, Pandariya, Patan, Pathalgaon, Pathariya, Pendra, Pendra Road Gorella, Pithora, Poundi-Uproda, Pratappur, Premnagar, Pusour, Raigarh, Raipur, Rajim, Rajnandgaon, Rajpur, Ramanujganj, Ramanujnagar, Rasmada, SahaspurLohara, Saja, Sakti, Samri(kusmi), Saraipali, Sarangarh, Sarguja, Sarora, Shankargarh, Shivrinarayan, Siltara Industrial Area, Silyari, Simga, Sirgitti Industrial Area, Sitapur, Sonhat, Sukma, Surajpur, Surguja, Takhatpur, Tamnar, Tatibandh, Thanakhamria, Tilda, Tokapal, Udaipur (Dharamjaigarh), Udaypur, Urkura, Urla, Urla Industrial Area, Usur, Wadrafnagar.