GLACELF MPG SUPRA is an antifreeze based on monopropylene glycol and organic corrosion
inhibitors for heating and cooling circuits.
Its excusive formula contains no inorganic substances (phosphates, amines, nitrites or
silicates), extends the life of the system and enhances protection of the different components.
- Heat transfer in installations (cooling, heating or refrigeration circuits):
– the pharmaceutical and agro-food industries,
– combined heat and power or cooling requiring freezing protection from -5 to –
50°C according to dilution (see table below).
For use in an engine cooling circuit, dilute between 35 and 50%.
It is necessary to use a soft water for dilution even though laboratory tests have
given acceptable results with a water at 20°TH.
- Before filling a circuit that has previously contained a different product, it should
be flushed to avoid any adverse effects on the properties of the product. It is
essential that the antifreeze be mechanically mixed with water to ensure a
- GLACELF MPG SUPRA complies with the following standards:
– AFNOR NFR 15-601
– ASTM D 3306
- Compatible when mixed with other antifreezes based on monopropylene glycol
or monoethylene glycol.
- Wide service temperature range;
- Heat transfer performance involving low energy loss;
- Long lasting corrosion protection through the use of patented organic inhibitors
(“SUPRA” quality and performance);
- Improved stability with dilution water.
- The “long life” character of the fluid means less frequent replacement and
hence lower cost.
GLACELF MPG SUPRA is also shipped to following places in Chhattisgarh Abhanpur, Akaltara, Ambagarh, Ambikapur, Antagarh, Arang, Bade Rajpur, Bagbahra, Bagicha, Baikunth, Baikunthpur, Bakavand, Balod, Baloda, Baloda Bazar, Balrampur, Baradwar, Baramkela, Basna, Bastanar, Bastar, Batouli, Bemetara, Berla, Bhairamgarh, Bhaiyathan, Bhanpuri, Bhanupratappur, Bharatpur, Bhatapara, Bhilai, Bhilaigarh, Bhopalpattnam, Bijapur, Bilaigarh, Bilaspur, Bilha, Bindranavagarh (Gariyaband), Bodla, Borjhara, Champa, Charama, Charoda, Chhindgarh, Chhuikhadan, Chhura, Chhuriya, Dabhra, Dantewada, Darbha, Deobhog, Devbhog, Dhamdha, Dhamtari, Dharsiwa, Dipaka, Dondi, DondiLuhara, Dongargaon, Dongargarh, Duldula, Durg, Durgkondal.
Farasgaon, Farsabahar, Gariaband, Gariyaband, Gevra, Gevra Road, Gharghoda, Gidam, Gunderdehi, Gurur, Heavy Industrial Area, Hirapur, Jagdalpur, Jaijaipur, Jairam Nagar, Janjgir, Jashpur, Kabirdham, Kanker, Kansabel, Kartala, Kasdol, Katekalyan, Katghora, Kawardha, Keskal, Khadganva, Khairagarh, Kharsia, Kondagaon, Konta, Korba, Koriya, Kota, Kuakonda, Kumhari, Kunkuri, Kurud, Lailunga, Lakhanpur, Light Industrial Area, Lohandiguda, Lormi, Lundra, Magarlod, Mahasamund, Mainpat, Mainpur, Makdi, Malkharoda, Mandhar, Manendragarh, Manora, Manpur, Marwahi, Masturi, Mohla, Mungeli, Nagri, Naila, Narayanpur, Narharpur, Nawagarh, Naya Raipur, Neora, Orchha, Oudgi.
Pakhanjur, Palari, Pali, Pamgarh, Pandariya, Patan, Pathalgaon, Pathariya, Pendra, Pendra Road Gorella, Pithora, Poundi-Uproda, Pratappur, Premnagar, Pusour, Raigarh, Raipur, Rajim, Rajnandgaon, Rajpur, Ramanujganj, Ramanujnagar, Rasmada, SahaspurLohara, Saja, Sakti, Samri(kusmi), Saraipali, Sarangarh, Sarguja, Sarora, Shankargarh, Shivrinarayan, Siltara Industrial Area, Silyari, Simga, Sirgitti Industrial Area, Sitapur, Sonhat, Sukma, Surajpur, Surguja, Takhatpur, Tamnar, Tatibandh, Thanakhamria, Tilda, Tokapal, Udaipur (Dharamjaigarh), Udaypur, Urkura, Urla, Urla Industrial Area, Usur, Wadrafnagar.