FINAVESTAN white oils are used in a variety of applications that require high purity and high performance, in particular :
- Polymer: plasticizer & external lubricant for the polystyrene, polyethylene, polypropylene; catalyst carrier and pigment dispersant.
- Pharmaceuticals: laxatives, creams and ointments, capsule lubricant
- Paper: cut and slit lubricant
- Dust binder, defoamer, furniture polishes
The application is subject to the applicable laws and regulations in each country
- CAS number: 8042-47-5
- EINECS number: 232-455-8
- INCI number (EU): Paraffinum Liquidum.
FINAVESTAN white oils meet the requirements of the following specifications(1) :
- European Pharmacopoeia, most recent edition(2)
- US Pharmacopoeia, most recent edition
- US FDA, 21 CFR 178.3620(a), White Mineral Oil
- European Regulation 2011/10/CE(3) relating to plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with foodstuffs.
- FINAVESTAN white oils are NSF H1 registered, suitable for incidental food contact(4).
- FINAVESTAN white oils are obtained from petroleum through several important refining stages that guaranty their extremely high purity.
- FINAVESTAN are transparent and colorless oils. They are also odourless and tasteless.
- As medicinal grades, FINAVESTAN white oils meet the requirements of the cosmetic, pharmaceutical and food-related industry subject to the regulations in each country.
FINAVESTAN is also shipped to following places in Chhattisgarh Abhanpur, Akaltara, Ambagarh, Ambikapur, Antagarh, Arang, Bade Rajpur, Bagbahra, Bagicha, Baikunth, Baikunthpur, Bakavand, Balod, Baloda, Baloda Bazar, Balrampur, Baradwar, Baramkela, Basna, Bastanar, Bastar, Batouli, Bemetara, Berla, Bhairamgarh, Bhaiyathan, Bhanpuri, Bhanupratappur, Bharatpur, Bhatapara, Bhilai, Bhilaigarh, Bhopalpattnam, Bijapur, Bilaigarh, Bilaspur, Bilha, Bindranavagarh (Gariyaband), Bodla, Borjhara, Champa, Charama, Charoda, Chhindgarh, Chhuikhadan, Chhura, Chhuriya, Dabhra, Dantewada, Darbha, Deobhog, Devbhog, Dhamdha, Dhamtari, Dharsiwa, Dipaka, Dondi, DondiLuhara, Dongargaon, Dongargarh, Duldula, Durg, Durgkondal.
Farasgaon, Farsabahar, Gariaband, Gariyaband, Gevra, Gevra Road, Gharghoda, Gidam, Gunderdehi, Gurur, Heavy Industrial Area, Hirapur, Jagdalpur, Jaijaipur, Jairam Nagar, Janjgir, Jashpur, Kabirdham, Kanker, Kansabel, Kartala, Kasdol, Katekalyan, Katghora, Kawardha, Keskal, Khadganva, Khairagarh, Kharsia, Kondagaon, Konta, Korba, Koriya, Kota, Kuakonda, Kumhari, Kunkuri, Kurud, Lailunga, Lakhanpur, Light Industrial Area, Lohandiguda, Lormi, Lundra, Magarlod, Mahasamund, Mainpat, Mainpur, Makdi, Malkharoda, Mandhar, Manendragarh, Manora, Manpur, Marwahi, Masturi, Mohla, Mungeli, Nagri, Naila, Narayanpur, Narharpur, Nawagarh, Naya Raipur, Neora, Orchha, Oudgi.
Pakhanjur, Palari, Pali, Pamgarh, Pandariya, Patan, Pathalgaon, Pathariya, Pendra, Pendra Road Gorella, Pithora, Poundi-Uproda, Pratappur, Premnagar, Pusour, Raigarh, Raipur, Rajim, Rajnandgaon, Rajpur, Ramanujganj, Ramanujnagar, Rasmada, SahaspurLohara, Saja, Sakti, Samri(kusmi), Saraipali, Sarangarh, Sarguja, Sarora, Shankargarh, Shivrinarayan, Siltara Industrial Area, Silyari, Simga, Sirgitti Industrial Area, Sitapur, Sonhat, Sukma, Surajpur, Surguja, Takhatpur, Tamnar, Tatibandh, Thanakhamria, Tilda, Tokapal, Udaipur (Dharamjaigarh), Udaypur, Urkura, Urla, Urla Industrial Area, Usur, Wadrafnagar.