- FINATUROL D has been developed to ensure optimum performances of lubrication and to give maximum wear protection to the knives with an oil consumption as low as possible.
- FINATUROL D is used to prevent sticking and the development of varnishes on the surface of the knives.
- FINATUROL D is a 100% vegetable product, GMO free and without animal products.
It is based on a mixture of vegetable oils and food additives included in the positive list of the European Directive 95/2/CE.
- FINATUROL D is NSF 3H registered.
It meets American laws regarding direct contact with food according to FDA, 21 CFR 182-184.
- It meets the European laws concerning food processing aid, most of all the Directive 89/107/CE.
- FINATUROL K2 has been approved by French food agency (DGCCRF) for use as a food processing aid in bakery (maximum residual quantity in dough is 3 g/kg).
- FINATUROL K2 meets Europeans laws 1829/2003/CE and1830/2003/CE regarding GMO labeling.
- FINATUROL K2 does not contain any allergenic food ingredient in compliance with the directive 2007/68/CE amending the Annex IIIa to Directive 2000/13/CE.
- Due to an excellent oxidation resistance, FINATUROL D is able to hinder varnish and deposit formation. Frequency of cleaning is thus decreased.
- FINATUROL D has some excellent spreading and covering properties which facilitate lubrication and reduce oil consumption.
- FINATUROL D allows to an excellent precision on dough roll weight, even at high speed.
- Due to its specific formula, FINATUROL D does not change the taste nor the odor of the finished product.
FINATUROL D is also shipped to following places in Chhattisgarh Abhanpur, Akaltara, Ambagarh, Ambikapur, Antagarh, Arang, Bade Rajpur, Bagbahra, Bagicha, Baikunth, Baikunthpur, Bakavand, Balod, Baloda, Baloda Bazar, Balrampur, Baradwar, Baramkela, Basna, Bastanar, Bastar, Batouli, Bemetara, Berla, Bhairamgarh, Bhaiyathan, Bhanpuri, Bhanupratappur, Bharatpur, Bhatapara, Bhilai, Bhilaigarh, Bhopalpattnam, Bijapur, Bilaigarh, Bilaspur, Bilha, Bindranavagarh (Gariyaband), Bodla, Borjhara, Champa, Charama, Charoda, Chhindgarh, Chhuikhadan, Chhura, Chhuriya, Dabhra, Dantewada, Darbha, Deobhog, Devbhog, Dhamdha, Dhamtari, Dharsiwa, Dipaka, Dondi, DondiLuhara, Dongargaon, Dongargarh, Duldula, Durg, Durgkondal.
Farasgaon, Farsabahar, Gariaband, Gariyaband, Gevra, Gevra Road, Gharghoda, Gidam, Gunderdehi, Gurur, Heavy Industrial Area, Hirapur, Jagdalpur, Jaijaipur, Jairam Nagar, Janjgir, Jashpur, Kabirdham, Kanker, Kansabel, Kartala, Kasdol, Katekalyan, Katghora, Kawardha, Keskal, Khadganva, Khairagarh, Kharsia, Kondagaon, Konta, Korba, Koriya, Kota, Kuakonda, Kumhari, Kunkuri, Kurud, Lailunga, Lakhanpur, Light Industrial Area, Lohandiguda, Lormi, Lundra, Magarlod, Mahasamund, Mainpat, Mainpur, Makdi, Malkharoda, Mandhar, Manendragarh, Manora, Manpur, Marwahi, Masturi, Mohla, Mungeli, Nagri, Naila, Narayanpur, Narharpur, Nawagarh, Naya Raipur, Neora, Orchha, Oudgi.
Pakhanjur, Palari, Pali, Pamgarh, Pandariya, Patan, Pathalgaon, Pathariya, Pendra, Pendra Road Gorella, Pithora, Poundi-Uproda, Pratappur, Premnagar, Pusour, Raigarh, Raipur, Rajim, Rajnandgaon, Rajpur, Ramanujganj, Ramanujnagar, Rasmada, SahaspurLohara, Saja, Sakti, Samri(kusmi), Saraipali, Sarangarh, Sarguja, Sarora, Shankargarh, Shivrinarayan, Siltara Industrial Area, Silyari, Simga, Sirgitti Industrial Area, Sitapur, Sonhat, Sukma, Surajpur, Surguja, Takhatpur, Tamnar, Tatibandh, Thanakhamria, Tilda, Tokapal, Udaipur (Dharamjaigarh), Udaypur, Urkura, Urla, Urla Industrial Area, Usur, Wadrafnagar.