- CERAN HVS is a heavy duty extreme pressure grease, pre-eminently designed for the
lubrication of slow moving industrial bearings working under high temperatures and high
loads in the steel industry.
- CERAN HVS is also suitable as EP multi purpose grease, in various other slow moving
industrial applications where water is in frequent contact with the grease.
- Always avoid contamination of the grease by dust and/or dirt when applying. Preferably use
a pneumatic pump system.
- ISO 6743-9: L-XBFHB 1/2
- DIN 51 502: KP1/2R -25
- Thanks to its very sophisticated formula and performance reserves, CERAN HVS meets the
most stringent industrial requirements set by industrial bearing manufacturers.
- Excellent thermal and mechanical stability. It regains its original texture after cooling to
- Remarkable load resistance thanks to its naturally high extreme pressure and anti-wear
- Extraordinary water resistance, no significant loss of consistency is observed even with
high amounts of water entering the grease.
- Excellent anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion properties thanks to the very nature of the
calcium sulfonates, also in the presence of sea water.
- CERAN HVS does not contain lead, or other heavy metals considered harmful to human
health and the environment.
CERAN HVS is also shipped to following places in Chhattisgarh Abhanpur, Akaltara, Ambagarh, Ambikapur, Antagarh, Arang, Bade Rajpur, Bagbahra, Bagicha, Baikunth, Baikunthpur, Bakavand, Balod, Baloda, Baloda Bazar, Balrampur, Baradwar, Baramkela, Basna, Bastanar, Bastar, Batouli, Bemetara, Berla, Bhairamgarh, Bhaiyathan, Bhanpuri, Bhanupratappur, Bharatpur, Bhatapara, Bhilai, Bhilaigarh, Bhopalpattnam, Bijapur, Bilaigarh, Bilaspur, Bilha, Bindranavagarh (Gariyaband), Bodla, Borjhara, Champa, Charama, Charoda, Chhindgarh, Chhuikhadan, Chhura, Chhuriya, Dabhra, Dantewada, Darbha, Deobhog, Devbhog, Dhamdha, Dhamtari, Dharsiwa, Dipaka, Dondi, DondiLuhara, Dongargaon, Dongargarh, Duldula, Durg, Durgkondal.
Farasgaon, Farsabahar, Gariaband, Gariyaband, Gevra, Gevra Road, Gharghoda, Gidam, Gunderdehi, Gurur, Heavy Industrial Area, Hirapur, Jagdalpur, Jaijaipur, Jairam Nagar, Janjgir, Jashpur, Kabirdham, Kanker, Kansabel, Kartala, Kasdol, Katekalyan, Katghora, Kawardha, Keskal, Khadganva, Khairagarh, Kharsia, Kondagaon, Konta, Korba, Koriya, Kota, Kuakonda, Kumhari, Kunkuri, Kurud, Lailunga, Lakhanpur, Light Industrial Area, Lohandiguda, Lormi, Lundra, Magarlod, Mahasamund, Mainpat, Mainpur, Makdi, Malkharoda, Mandhar, Manendragarh, Manora, Manpur, Marwahi, Masturi, Mohla, Mungeli, Nagri, Naila, Narayanpur, Narharpur, Nawagarh, Naya Raipur, Neora, Orchha, Oudgi.
Pakhanjur, Palari, Pali, Pamgarh, Pandariya, Patan, Pathalgaon, Pathariya, Pendra, Pendra Road Gorella, Pithora, Poundi-Uproda, Pratappur, Premnagar, Pusour, Raigarh, Raipur, Rajim, Rajnandgaon, Rajpur, Ramanujganj, Ramanujnagar, Rasmada, SahaspurLohara, Saja, Sakti, Samri(kusmi), Saraipali, Sarangarh, Sarguja, Sarora, Shankargarh, Shivrinarayan, Siltara Industrial Area, Silyari, Simga, Sirgitti Industrial Area, Sitapur, Sonhat, Sukma, Surajpur, Surguja, Takhatpur, Tamnar, Tatibandh, Thanakhamria, Tilda, Tokapal, Udaipur (Dharamjaigarh), Udaypur, Urkura, Urla, Urla Industrial Area, Usur, Wadrafnagar.