High thermal stability biodegradable hydraulic fluid.
- Based on saturated synthetic esters BIOHYDRAN SE is designed for demanding hydraulic systems requiring hydraulic fluids with a high thermal stability and good lubricating properties.
- The excellent biodegradability and low eco toxicity make BIOHYDRAN SE particularly suitable when incidental spillages in environmentally sensitive areas can occur : forestry works, public works, water navigation, off-shore, water catchments areas, ski resorts, etc…
- ISO 15380 : HEES
- DENISON : HF1, HF2 & HF6 approved
- Registration number : FR/27/02 AFNOR CERTIFICATION.
Reduced harm for water and soil during use. Reduced CO2 emissions.
For more information on the European Ecolabel, please consult: http://ec.europa.eu/environment/ecolabel/
- Meet the requirements of the Swedish Standard SS 15 54 34.
- BIOHYDRAN SE has a natural high and stable viscosity index. No viscosity loss due to shear is observed. This stable viscosity level ensures an optimum hydraulic efficiency during all the fluid life.
- The good lubricating properties and corrosion protection will extend the component life of hydraulic systems.
- The excellent oxidation stability of BIOHYDRAN SE offers extended drain intervals compared to classical mineral hydraulic fluids.
- The very low foaming tendency and fast air release limit air contamination in the circuit.
- BIOHYDRAN SE is miscible with classical HM and HV mineral hydraulic fluids.
- It is recommended to check with the equipment supplier to see whether the installation is suitable for the use of synthetic ester ased hydraulic fluids. BIOHYDRAN SE has a good compatibility level with NBR, HNBR, AU and FPM seals.
- Contact our technical service for advice changing from HM or HV fluids to BIOHYDRAN SE.
BIOHYDRAN SE 46 is also shipped to following places in Chhattisgarh Abhanpur, Akaltara, Ambagarh, Ambikapur, Antagarh, Arang, Bade Rajpur, Bagbahra, Bagicha, Baikunth, Baikunthpur, Bakavand, Balod, Baloda, Baloda Bazar, Balrampur, Baradwar, Baramkela, Basna, Bastanar, Bastar, Batouli, Bemetara, Berla, Bhairamgarh, Bhaiyathan, Bhanpuri, Bhanupratappur, Bharatpur, Bhatapara, Bhilai, Bhilaigarh, Bhopalpattnam, Bijapur, Bilaigarh, Bilaspur, Bilha, Bindranavagarh (Gariyaband), Bodla, Borjhara, Champa, Charama, Charoda, Chhindgarh, Chhuikhadan, Chhura, Chhuriya, Dabhra, Dantewada, Darbha, Deobhog, Devbhog, Dhamdha, Dhamtari, Dharsiwa, Dipaka, Dondi, DondiLuhara, Dongargaon, Dongargarh, Duldula, Durg, Durgkondal.
Farasgaon, Farsabahar, Gariaband, Gariyaband, Gevra, Gevra Road, Gharghoda, Gidam, Gunderdehi, Gurur, Heavy Industrial Area, Hirapur, Jagdalpur, Jaijaipur, Jairam Nagar, Janjgir, Jashpur, Kabirdham, Kanker, Kansabel, Kartala, Kasdol, Katekalyan, Katghora, Kawardha, Keskal, Khadganva, Khairagarh, Kharsia, Kondagaon, Konta, Korba, Koriya, Kota, Kuakonda, Kumhari, Kunkuri, Kurud, Lailunga, Lakhanpur, Light Industrial Area, Lohandiguda, Lormi, Lundra, Magarlod, Mahasamund, Mainpat, Mainpur, Makdi, Malkharoda, Mandhar, Manendragarh, Manora, Manpur, Marwahi, Masturi, Mohla, Mungeli, Nagri, Naila, Narayanpur, Narharpur, Nawagarh, Naya Raipur, Neora, Orchha, Oudgi.
Pakhanjur, Palari, Pali, Pamgarh, Pandariya, Patan, Pathalgaon, Pathariya, Pendra, Pendra Road Gorella, Pithora, Poundi-Uproda, Pratappur, Premnagar, Pusour, Raigarh, Raipur, Rajim, Rajnandgaon, Rajpur, Ramanujganj, Ramanujnagar, Rasmada, SahaspurLohara, Saja, Sakti, Samri(kusmi), Saraipali, Sarangarh, Sarguja, Sarora, Shankargarh, Shivrinarayan, Siltara Industrial Area, Silyari, Simga, Sirgitti Industrial Area, Sitapur, Sonhat, Sukma, Surajpur, Surguja, Takhatpur, Tamnar, Tatibandh, Thanakhamria, Tilda, Tokapal, Udaipur (Dharamjaigarh), Udaypur, Urkura, Urla, Urla Industrial Area, Usur, Wadrafnagar.