UniTrans is a high performance, all weather lubricant used in transmission, hydraulic systems, final
drives and wet brakes of agricultural tractors and farm equipment.
It is formulated with premium quality group II plus base oil and robust additive package to provide
excellent anti-wear protection, moderate EP properties, oxidation, rust and corrosion protection.
- Recommended for use in the hydraulic systems, final drives, transmission, wet brake system of
most of the farm tractors.
- Tractors fitted with Power Take Off with wet clutches
- Hydrostatic drives
- All tractors , earth moving and other off-road equipment where the use of a UTTO type product
is specified by the manufacturer
- Automotive manual transmissions and gearboxes
- Transmission – API GL4
- Hydraulic – Denison HF0
- Off highway – Allison C-4 and CAT TO-2
Meeting following Manufacturer approvals
- John Deere JDM J20C and J20D
- Ford M2C134-D
- JI Case MS-1206, MS-1207 and MS-1209, MS-1210, JIC 145
- Massey Ferguson MF -1135, M-1141, M-1143(Current Finished Oil)
- New Holland FNHA-2-C-201(Current), FNHA-2-C-200A(Current), FNHA-2-C-200 (Current)
- Volvo 97303 VME WB 101
- ZF TE-ML-05 and TE-ML-06
- Excellent protection against rust and corrosion
- Advance anti-wear protects the engine components against wear
- Highly shear stable hence retention of fluid viscosity
- Good filterability in hydraulic system
- Compactable with wide range of elastomers preventing the leaks
- Can be used in all seasons
UniTrans is also shipped to following places in Chhattisgarh Abhanpur, Akaltara, Ambagarh, Ambikapur, Antagarh, Arang, Bade Rajpur, Bagbahra, Bagicha, Baikunth, Baikunthpur, Bakavand, Balod, Baloda, Baloda Bazar, Balrampur, Baradwar, Baramkela, Basna, Bastanar, Bastar, Batouli, Bemetara, Berla, Bhairamgarh, Bhaiyathan, Bhanpuri, Bhanupratappur, Bharatpur, Bhatapara, Bhilai, Bhilaigarh, Bhopalpattnam, Bijapur, Bilaigarh, Bilaspur, Bilha, Bindranavagarh (Gariyaband), Bodla, Borjhara, Champa, Charama, Charoda, Chhindgarh, Chhuikhadan, Chhura, Chhuriya, Dabhra, Dantewada, Darbha, Deobhog, Devbhog, Dhamdha, Dhamtari, Dharsiwa, Dipaka, Dondi, DondiLuhara, Dongargaon, Dongargarh, Duldula, Durg, Durgkondal.
Farasgaon, Farsabahar, Gariaband, Gariyaband, Gevra, Gevra Road, Gharghoda, Gidam, Gunderdehi, Gurur, Heavy Industrial Area, Hirapur, Jagdalpur, Jaijaipur, Jairam Nagar, Janjgir, Jashpur, Kabirdham, Kanker, Kansabel, Kartala, Kasdol, Katekalyan, Katghora, Kawardha, Keskal, Khadganva, Khairagarh, Kharsia, Kondagaon, Konta, Korba, Koriya, Kota, Kuakonda, Kumhari, Kunkuri, Kurud, Lailunga, Lakhanpur, Light Industrial Area, Lohandiguda, Lormi, Lundra, Magarlod, Mahasamund, Mainpat, Mainpur, Makdi, Malkharoda, Mandhar, Manendragarh, Manora, Manpur, Marwahi, Masturi, Mohla, Mungeli, Nagri, Naila, Narayanpur, Narharpur, Nawagarh, Naya Raipur, Neora, Orchha, Oudgi.
Pakhanjur, Palari, Pali, Pamgarh, Pandariya, Patan, Pathalgaon, Pathariya, Pendra, Pendra Road Gorella, Pithora, Poundi-Uproda, Pratappur, Premnagar, Pusour, Raigarh, Raipur, Rajim, Rajnandgaon, Rajpur, Ramanujganj, Ramanujnagar, Rasmada, SahaspurLohara, Saja, Sakti, Samri(kusmi), Saraipali, Sarangarh, Sarguja, Sarora, Shankargarh, Shivrinarayan, Siltara Industrial Area, Silyari, Simga, Sirgitti Industrial Area, Sitapur, Sonhat, Sukma, Surajpur, Surguja, Takhatpur, Tamnar, Tatibandh, Thanakhamria, Tilda, Tokapal, Udaipur (Dharamjaigarh), Udaypur, Urkura, Urla, Urla Industrial Area, Usur, Wadrafnagar.
to download pdf click here