Servocyl C oils are highly refined steam cylinder lubricating oils, compounded with specially selected materials, which can withstand high temperatures, These oils have excellent oiliness, good film strength characteristics and resist water wash out.
Servocyl C oils are recommended for steam cylinder lubrication under wet saturated steam conditions. These oils are not suitable for such applications where the steam condensate is re-used by mixing with boiler feed water. These oils are also recommended for lubrication of worm gears. Other major uses include lubrication of paper and textile mill calendar bearings and sugar mill roller bearings.
Servocyl C oils
- Enable higher loading of equipment, due to its high-load carrying ability
- Reduce wear of cylinder walls and piston rings
- Provide Protection against rust and corrosion
- Resist scouring action of steam
- Minimise tendency of deposit formation at elevated temperatures
- Resist severe water washing, due to excellent adhesive property
Servocyl C 460 & 800 meet end-use requirements of IS: 1589-1966 Grade 1 Type 2 and Grade 2 Type 2 respectively.
Servocyl C oils are approved by the leading machinery manufacturers, such as:
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd., Trichy
- Bharat Pumps and Compressors Ltd., Naini