SERVO PRIME 100
Servoprime oils premium quality lubricants especially formulated to give outstanding performance and long life in modern steam, gas and hydraulic turbines. Servoprime oils are manufactured from selectively refined distilled base stocks and contain carefully chosen antioxidant, rust inhibitor and defoamant additives. Servoprime LP oils are special purpose low pour turbine oils. These oils have been tested for radiation stability and found suitable for use in turbines exposed to radiation encountered in nuclear power plants.
Servoprime oils are recommended for use in the lubrication system of steam, gas and hydraulic turbines operating under all service conditions. In addition, Servoprime oils give outstanding performance in hydraulic systems, circulating lubrication systems, enclosed bearings and other industrial machines in which long trouble free service of lubricant is required. Servoprime LP oils are meant for low temperature applications such as Rotoflow expanders and Turbocompressors used in refrigeration applications.
- Provide excellent long term protection against rust and corrosion
- Readily separate from water
- Ensure long service life since they possess outstanding oxidation stability
- Reduced tendency to foam
- Able to release entrained air at a rapid rate
Servoprime oils meet the following specification:
- Turbine oil requirements of BHEL
- BS 489/1983
- GE, USA specification GEK-27070
- IS: 1012 1987-1987 (Reaffirmed) MANUFACTURERS’ APPROVAL
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd., Bhopal
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd., Hardwar