SERVO PRESS 100
SERVO PRESS 100 oils are air compressor lubricants specially developed to minimise the incidence of fire and explosions in modern air compressors. These oils provide satisfactory lubrication under prolonged high temperature and load conditions, since they are exceptionally stable and are incorporated with antioxidant and rust inhibitor additives.
Servopress oils are suitable, not only for cylinder lubrication of high performance, portable and stationary reciprocating units, but also for rotary compressors. Servopress oils are recommended for air compressor lubrication with air discharge temperature upto 220°C
- Provide excellent resistance to oxidation, thus permitting extended oil drain intervals
- Minimise carbon deposits on the valve plates thereby reducing risk of fire and explosion
- Enable trouble free starting at low temperatures
- Provide effective protection against rust and corrosion during routine shut down
- Reduce oil consumption.
- Reduce maintenance cost, due to minimum carbonisation, resulting in optimum valve service life and longer overhaul intervals
Servopress oils meet the following specifications:
- ISO DIS – 6521
- DIN – 51506, VD-L
Servopress oils are approved by:
- Atlas Copco (India) Ltd., Pune
- K. G. Khosla Compressors (Pvt.) Ltd., Faridabad.