SERVO FRIZ 46
Servofriz oils are high quality mineral lubricants formulated for the lubrication of reciprocating and rotary refrigeration compressors. These oils possess inherent resistance to oxidation and deposit formation.
Servofriz oils are recommended for the lubrication of a wide range of refrigeration compressors. These oils can be used with conventional refrigerants, except sulphur di-oxide, in both reciprocating and rotary compressors. They are also suitable for use in properly designed and well maintained refrigeration systems, where evaporator temperatures are lower than the pour point of the oil.
- Possess high fluidity at very low temperatures
- Resist deposit formation thereby keeping compressor parts clean
- Reduce compressor valve maintenance due to less deposits
- Ensure high condenser efficiency
- Have long service life due to high oxidation and thermal stability
- Have reduced tendency to foam
- Minimise copper plating due to their resistance to interact with metals in the system
Servofriz oils meet the following specification:
- IS : 4578-1989 Servofriz 68 meets Carrier Corporation, USA specification No. PP 46-1
Servofriz oils are approved by the leading refrigeration compressor manufactures, such as:
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd., Hyderabad
- Bharat Pumps and Compressors Ltd., Naini
- Frick India Ltd., Faridabad