- NEVASTANE XS 80 is a heavy duty multi purpose premium grease, based on an overbased
calcium complex technology and synthetic oil especially designed for applications working
under very low temperatures and/or high load conditions.
- NEVASTANE XS 80 is an EP multi purpose grease, recommended for various applications
in the food and food related industry operating under severe conditions (high load, high
temperature, water, dust).
- NEVASTANE XS 80 is very suitable to lubricate pelleting presses used in feed industry (pet
food, sugar beet): KAHL, PROMILL, CPM, UMT, VAN AARSEN…).
- Always avoid contamination of the grease by dust and/or dirt when applying. Preferably use
a pneumatic pump system or cartridges.
- NEVASTANE XS 80 is formulated in accordance with US FDA Regulation 21 CFR, 178.3570.
- NEVASTANE XS 80 is NSF H1 registered: No 147140 and ISO 21469 certified.
- Thanks to its very sophisticated formula and performance reserves, NEVASTANE XS 80
meets the most stringent industrial requirements.
- NEVASTANE XS 80 assures long machine life while reducing contamination problems as
required by the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point System (HACCP).
- Excellent thermal stability. It regains its original texture after cooling to ambient temperature.
- Remarkable load resistance thanks to its naturally high extreme pressure and anti-wear
- Extraordinary water resistance, no significant loss of consistency is observed even with high
amounts of water entering the grease. Resitant to food acids and alkalis.
- Excellent anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion properties thanks to the very nature of the calcium
sulfonates, also in the presence of salt water.
NEVASTANE XS80 is also shipped to following places in Chhattisgarh Abhanpur, Akaltara, Ambagarh, Ambikapur, Antagarh, Arang, Bade Rajpur, Bagbahra, Bagicha, Baikunth, Baikunthpur, Bakavand, Balod, Baloda, Baloda Bazar, Balrampur, Baradwar, Baramkela, Basna, Bastanar, Bastar, Batouli, Bemetara, Berla, Bhairamgarh, Bhaiyathan, Bhanpuri, Bhanupratappur, Bharatpur, Bhatapara, Bhilai, Bhilaigarh, Bhopalpattnam, Bijapur, Bilaigarh, Bilaspur, Bilha, Bindranavagarh (Gariyaband), Bodla, Borjhara, Champa, Charama, Charoda, Chhindgarh, Chhuikhadan, Chhura, Chhuriya, Dabhra, Dantewada, Darbha, Deobhog, Devbhog, Dhamdha, Dhamtari, Dharsiwa, Dipaka, Dondi, DondiLuhara, Dongargaon, Dongargarh, Duldula, Durg, Durgkondal.
Farasgaon, Farsabahar, Gariaband, Gariyaband, Gevra, Gevra Road, Gharghoda, Gidam, Gunderdehi, Gurur, Heavy Industrial Area, Hirapur, Jagdalpur, Jaijaipur, Jairam Nagar, Janjgir, Jashpur, Kabirdham, Kanker, Kansabel, Kartala, Kasdol, Katekalyan, Katghora, Kawardha, Keskal, Khadganva, Khairagarh, Kharsia, Kondagaon, Konta, Korba, Koriya, Kota, Kuakonda, Kumhari, Kunkuri, Kurud, Lailunga, Lakhanpur, Light Industrial Area, Lohandiguda, Lormi, Lundra, Magarlod, Mahasamund, Mainpat, Mainpur, Makdi, Malkharoda, Mandhar, Manendragarh, Manora, Manpur, Marwahi, Masturi, Mohla, Mungeli, Nagri, Naila, Narayanpur, Narharpur, Nawagarh, Naya Raipur, Neora, Orchha, Oudgi.
Pakhanjur, Palari, Pali, Pamgarh, Pandariya, Patan, Pathalgaon, Pathariya, Pendra, Pendra Road Gorella, Pithora, Poundi-Uproda, Pratappur, Premnagar, Pusour, Raigarh, Raipur, Rajim, Rajnandgaon, Rajpur, Ramanujganj, Ramanujnagar, Rasmada, SahaspurLohara, Saja, Sakti, Samri(kusmi), Saraipali, Sarangarh, Sarguja, Sarora, Shankargarh, Shivrinarayan, Siltara Industrial Area, Silyari, Simga, Sirgitti Industrial Area, Sitapur, Sonhat, Sukma, Surajpur, Surguja, Takhatpur, Tamnar, Tatibandh, Thanakhamria, Tilda, Tokapal, Udaipur (Dharamjaigarh), Udaypur, Urkura, Urla, Urla Industrial Area, Usur, Wadrafnagar.