Gear oils, suitable for incidental food contact.
- NEVASTANE EP formulation is based on white mineral oils, synthetic oils, and high
performances additives provides excellent extreme-pressure, anti-wear and anti-oxidant
- NEVASTANE EP oils are recommended for the lubrication of gear reducers, plain and roller
bearings with high loads in the food processing industries.
- NEVASTANE EP oils are also suitable for the lubrication of numerous applications in the food
industry such as chains and conveyor belts.
- The formulation of NEVASTANE EP oils complies with the FDA chapter 21 CFR, 178.3570.
- NEVASTANE EP oils are NSF H1 registered:
NEVASTANE EP 100: No 146884 NEVASTANE EP 150: No 146886 NEVASTANE EP 220: No 146887
NEVASTANE EP 320: No 146888 NEVASTANE EP 460: No 146889 NEVASTANE EP 680: No 146891
NEVASTANE EP 1000: No 146885
- NEVASTANE EP oils are Kosher, Halal and ISO 21469 certified.
- ISO 12925-1 CKD (extrended oil draining).
- DIN 51517-3 CLP.
- DIN 51554-2 – FZG (A/8, 3/90°C) – Fail stage > 12.
- ASTM D 4172 – 4 ball test – wear (scar diameter) – 0.3 mm.
- NEVASTANE EP oils are recommended for use where incidental contact with food may
occur. Using maintenance lubricants which have been registered H1 with NSF minimizes
your critical control points as required by HACCP.
- Superior protection against high loads.
- Adapted to a wide range of applications.
NEVASTANE EP 460 is also shipped to following places in Chhattisgarh Abhanpur, Akaltara, Ambagarh, Ambikapur, Antagarh, Arang, Bade Rajpur, Bagbahra, Bagicha, Baikunth, Baikunthpur, Bakavand, Balod, Baloda, Baloda Bazar, Balrampur, Baradwar, Baramkela, Basna, Bastanar, Bastar, Batouli, Bemetara, Berla, Bhairamgarh, Bhaiyathan, Bhanpuri, Bhanupratappur, Bharatpur, Bhatapara, Bhilai, Bhilaigarh, Bhopalpattnam, Bijapur, Bilaigarh, Bilaspur, Bilha, Bindranavagarh (Gariyaband), Bodla, Borjhara, Champa, Charama, Charoda, Chhindgarh, Chhuikhadan, Chhura, Chhuriya, Dabhra, Dantewada, Darbha, Deobhog, Devbhog, Dhamdha, Dhamtari, Dharsiwa, Dipaka, Dondi, DondiLuhara, Dongargaon, Dongargarh, Duldula, Durg, Durgkondal.
Farasgaon, Farsabahar, Gariaband, Gariyaband, Gevra, Gevra Road, Gharghoda, Gidam, Gunderdehi, Gurur, Heavy Industrial Area, Hirapur, Jagdalpur, Jaijaipur, Jairam Nagar, Janjgir, Jashpur, Kabirdham, Kanker, Kansabel, Kartala, Kasdol, Katekalyan, Katghora, Kawardha, Keskal, Khadganva, Khairagarh, Kharsia, Kondagaon, Konta, Korba, Koriya, Kota, Kuakonda, Kumhari, Kunkuri, Kurud, Lailunga, Lakhanpur, Light Industrial Area, Lohandiguda, Lormi, Lundra, Magarlod, Mahasamund, Mainpat, Mainpur, Makdi, Malkharoda, Mandhar, Manendragarh, Manora, Manpur, Marwahi, Masturi, Mohla, Mungeli, Nagri, Naila, Narayanpur, Narharpur, Nawagarh, Naya Raipur, Neora, Orchha, Oudgi.
Pakhanjur, Palari, Pali, Pamgarh, Pandariya, Patan, Pathalgaon, Pathariya, Pendra, Pendra Road Gorella, Pithora, Poundi-Uproda, Pratappur, Premnagar, Pusour, Raigarh, Raipur, Rajim, Rajnandgaon, Rajpur, Ramanujganj, Ramanujnagar, Rasmada, SahaspurLohara, Saja, Sakti, Samri(kusmi), Saraipali, Sarangarh, Sarguja, Sarora, Shankargarh, Shivrinarayan, Siltara Industrial Area, Silyari, Simga, Sirgitti Industrial Area, Sitapur, Sonhat, Sukma, Surajpur, Surguja, Takhatpur, Tamnar, Tatibandh, Thanakhamria, Tilda, Tokapal, Udaipur (Dharamjaigarh), Udaypur, Urkura, Urla, Urla Industrial Area, Usur, Wadrafnagar.