Mobilux EP 0, 1, 2, 3, 460, 004 and 023 products are a high performance family of five general-purpose industrial greases and two
special-duty semi-fluid greases. These lithium hydroxystearate greases are formulated to provide extra protection against wear, rusting
and water washout. They are available in NLGI grades ranging from 00 to 3, with base oil viscosities ISO VG 150, 320 and 460.
Mobilux EP 0, 1, 2, 3 and 460 greases are recommended for most types of industrial applications including heavy-duty applications
where high unit pressures or shock loads are present. These greases provide excellent protection against rust and corrosion and resist
water wash-out which makes them particularly suitable for equipment where moist or wet conditions are common. Mobilux EP 0 and 1
are suitable for centralised systems. Mobilux EP 2 and 3 are general-purpose greases and Mobilux EP 460 is used in heavy-duty
applications such as the wet ends of paper machines. The recommended operating temperature range is from -20ºC to 130ºC (0ºC to
130ºC for Mobilux EP 460) but they may be used at higher temperatures if the lubrication frequency is increased accordingly.
Mobilux EP 004 and Mobilux EP 023 are particularly suitable for the lubrication of enclosed gears and bearings in poorly sealed gear
cases they can also be used in many other industrial applications where conventional gear oils cannot be retained in gear cases, chain
cases, etc. because of leakage due to worn or missing seals. The recommended operating temperature range is -25 to 120ºC for
Mobilux EP 004 and -15 to 120ºC for Mobilux EP 023.
Features & Benefits
Mobilux EP greases have a long history of proven performance and have demonstrated superior performance versus competitive
products in the areas of corrosion protection, low temperature pumpability and high temperature service life. A Timken OK load of 40 lb
illustrates their load carrying and extreme pressure capability.
- Reduced wear under heavy or shock loading and vibration for good equipment reliability and availability
- Protection against rust and corrosion and resistance to water washout for equipment protection and good lubrication even in
presence of water
- Extended bearing life potential in wet environments for reduced bearing costs and unanticipated downtime
- Good pumpability in centralised systems (Mobilux EP 0 and 1)
- Effective leakage control (Mobilux EP 004 and Mobilux EP 023)
- Mobilux EP 0 and EP 1 provide good low temperature pumpability and are suitable for centralised lubrication systems and other applications where low temperature performance is required.
- Mobilux EP 2 is recommended for multipurpose applications in antifriction and plain bearings, bushings and pins under normal
- Mobilux EP 3 is a stiffer NLGI grade 3 grease recommended for applications where maximum protection against penetration of
water or solid contaminants is required.
- Mobilux EP 460 is recommended for the lubrication of low to moderate speed, heavily loaded bearings including those subject to high unit pressures or shock loads. These include steel and paper mills, underground mining, tunnelling, ore crushing plants and other heavy-duty applications where moist or wet conditions are common.
- Mobilux EP 004 and Mobilux EP 023 are particularly suitable for the lubrication of enclosed gears and bearings in poorly sealed
gear cases on most underground mining machinery with the exception of electric motor gearings. Mobilux EP 004 and Mobilux EP 023 can also be used in many other industrial applications where conventional gear oils cannot be retained in equipment such as gear cases, chain cases, because of leakage due to worn or missing seals. Mobilux EP 004 passes the SEW 1008 hour gear test requirement DR.EM.203 mod.
Mobilux EP 2 is also shipped to following places in Chhattisgarh Abhanpur, Akaltara, Ambagarh, Ambikapur, Antagarh, Arang, Bade Rajpur, Bagbahra, Bagicha, Baikunth, Baikunthpur, Bakavand, Balod, Baloda, Baloda Bazar, Balrampur, Baradwar, Baramkela, Basna, Bastanar, Bastar, Batouli, Bemetara, Berla, Bhairamgarh, Bhaiyathan, Bhanpuri, Bhanupratappur, Bharatpur, Bhatapara, Bhilai, Bhilaigarh, Bhopalpattnam, Bijapur, Bilaigarh, Bilaspur, Bilha, Bindranavagarh (Gariyaband), Bodla, Borjhara, Champa, Charama, Charoda, Chhindgarh, Chhuikhadan, Chhura, Chhuriya, Dabhra, Dantewada, Darbha, Deobhog, Devbhog, Dhamdha, Dhamtari, Dharsiwa, Dipaka, Dondi, DondiLuhara, Dongargaon, Dongargarh, Duldula, Durg, Durgkondal.
Farasgaon, Farsabahar, Gariaband, Gariyaband, Gevra, Gevra Road, Gharghoda, Gidam, Gunderdehi, Gurur, Heavy Industrial Area, Hirapur, Jagdalpur, Jaijaipur, Jairam Nagar, Janjgir, Jashpur, Kabirdham, Kanker, Kansabel, Kartala, Kasdol, Katekalyan, Katghora, Kawardha, Keskal, Khadganva, Khairagarh, Kharsia, Kondagaon, Konta, Korba, Koriya, Kota, Kuakonda, Kumhari, Kunkuri, Kurud, Lailunga, Lakhanpur, Light Industrial Area, Lohandiguda, Lormi, Lundra, Magarlod, Mahasamund, Mainpat, Mainpur, Makdi, Malkharoda, Mandhar, Manendragarh, Manora, Manpur, Marwahi, Masturi, Mohla, Mungeli, Nagri, Naila, Narayanpur, Narharpur, Nawagarh, Naya Raipur, Neora, Orchha, Oudgi.
Pakhanjur, Palari, Pali, Pamgarh, Pandariya, Patan, Pathalgaon, Pathariya, Pendra, Pendra Road Gorella, Pithora, Poundi-Uproda, Pratappur, Premnagar, Pusour, Raigarh, Raipur, Rajim, Rajnandgaon, Rajpur, Ramanujganj, Ramanujnagar, Rasmada, SahaspurLohara, Saja, Sakti, Samri(kusmi), Saraipali, Sarangarh, Sarguja, Sarora, Shankargarh, Shivrinarayan, Siltara Industrial Area, Silyari, Simga, Sirgitti Industrial Area, Sitapur, Sonhat, Sukma, Surajpur, Surguja, Takhatpur, Tamnar, Tatibandh, Thanakhamria, Tilda, Tokapal, Udaipur (Dharamjaigarh), Udaypur, Urkura, Urla, Urla Industrial Area, Usur, Wadrafnagar.
Mobilux EP 2 Grease price, Mobilux EP 2 Price, buy Mobilux EP 2, Mobilux EP 2 tds, Mobilux EP 2 Technical Data Sheet, Mobilux EP 2 pds, Mobilux EP 2 product data sheet, Mobilux EP 2 msds, Mobilux EP 2 test report, Mobilux EP 2 raipur, Mobilux EP 2 chhattisgarh, Mobilux EP 2 india