MAK HYDROL 46
ISO VG: , 46,
These are specially designed oils for hydraulic transmission and circulating systems.
These are recommended for hydraulic systems and a wide variety of circulation systems of industrial and automotive equipments.
- Exhibits good oxidation, anti-rust, anti-wear and anti-foam properties
- Have excellent compatibility with the seals
- IS 3098 : 1983 [Reaffirmed Nov., 1998]
- IPSS : 1-09-022
- IS 10522 : 1983 [Reaffirmed Nov., 1998]
- Vickers V-104C Vane pump test
- DIN 51 524 Part 1 HL Type
Our grades meet above specification for the respective viscosity grades.
|Characteristics||IS 1448||Typical Figures|
|Density at 15° C||P:16||0.855|
|K.V at 40° C, cSt||P:25||46.7|
|Pour Point, °C||P:10||-12|
|Flash Point, (COC), °C||P:69||226|
|Copper Strip Corrosion Test at 100°C for 3 hrs.||P:15||1|
a) Sequence I
b) Sequence II
c) Sequence III
Health and Safety
These oils are not hazardous under normal use conditions. For further guidance appropriate Material Safety Data Sheet can be referred.