MAK GE 40
SAE Grade: 40
This is superior quality Gas engine oil, specially developed for vehicles operating on Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), LPG and Dual Fuel.
MAK GE 20W-50 is suitable for use in all seasons and helps in reducing oil consumption.
This is recommended for use in Buses, Taxis, Cars, Auto rickshaws (4 stroke) running on Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), LPG Dual Fuel.
- MAK GE 20W-50 is suitable for use in all seasons and helps in reducing oil consumption.
- Extends oil life due to excellent oxidation and nitration resistance.
- Optimized ash content prolongs the life of valves and spark plugs.
- Keeps piston and engine clean thus ensuring smooth engine operation.
- Compatible with catalytic exhaust system fitted in the vehicle.
- API SF/CD
|Characteristics||IS 1448||Typical Figures|
|Appearance||—-||Clear & Bright|
|Colour, Visual Observation||—-||Brown|
|Density @15°C, gm/ml||P:16||0.8937|
|K.V at 40° C, cSt||P:25||14.5|
|Flash Point, (COC), °C||P:69||232|
|Pour Point, °C||P:10||-9|
|Copper corrosion @ 100°C for 3 hrs.||P:15||1a|
|Foaming Tendency / Stability: Qty. of foam in ml
a) Sequence I
b) Sequence II
c) Sequence III
|P:67||Nil / Nil
10 / Nil
Nil / Nil
Health and Safety
These oils are not hazardous under normal conditions of use. For further guidance appropriate Material Safety Data Sheet may be referred.