Gulf Antifreeze XLL is an Extended Life concentrate based on Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG) and specially designed corrosion inhibitors to provide protection against frost and corrosion. It needs to be mixed with appropriate amount of water for using as cooling and heat transfer fluid in internal combustion engines. It is free from potentially harmful additives such as nitrites, amines, borate and phosphates and hence it contributes to a safer environment. It is neutral towards gaskets, hoses and provides good resistance against foam.
Features & Benefits
- It is extended life coolant based on virtually non depleting synergistic combination of corrosion inhibitors.
- It is having high boiling point which decreases the risk of overheating of Antifreeze.
- It has as improved hard water stability as it does not contain silicates and other mineral salts.
- It is compatible with elastomers used by most of the European OEMs.
- It prevents formation of deposits and scale on the surfaces and also compatible with other MEG based antifreeze.
- It is suitable for mixed fleet
- It is recommended to be used at least 33% dosage of Gulf Antifreeze XLL in 67% water. For enhanced protection, 50% of concentrate in 50% of water is recommended.
- It is recommended for use in cooling systems of all types of liquid cooled hi-tech automotive engines where such types of coolants are used. (Please refer OEM manual for recommended coolant)
- It is particularly recommended where high temperature aluminum protection is important.
Gulf Antifreeze XLL is also shipped to following places in Chhattisgarh Abhanpur, Akaltara, Ambagarh, Ambikapur, Antagarh, Arang, Bade Rajpur, Bagbahra, Bagicha, Baikunth, Baikunthpur, Bakavand, Balod, Baloda, Baloda Bazar, Balrampur, Baradwar, Baramkela, Basna, Bastanar, Bastar, Batouli, Bemetara, Berla, Bhairamgarh, Bhaiyathan, Bhanpuri, Bhanupratappur, Bharatpur, Bhatapara, Bhilai, Bhilaigarh, Bhopalpattnam, Bijapur, Bilaigarh, Bilaspur, Bilha, Bindranavagarh (Gariyaband), Bodla, Borjhara, Champa, Charama, Charoda, Chhindgarh, Chhuikhadan, Chhura, Chhuriya, Dabhra, Dantewada, Darbha, Deobhog, Devbhog, Dhamdha, Dhamtari, Dharsiwa, Dipaka, Dondi, Dondi Luhara, Dongargaon, Dongargarh, Duldula, Durg, Durgkondal.
Farasgaon, Farsabahar, Gariaband, Gariyaband, Gevra, Gevra Road, Gharghoda, Gidam, Gunderdehi, Gurur, Heavy Industrial Area, Hirapur, Jagdalpur, Jaijaipur, Jairam Nagar, Janjgir, Jashpur, Kabirdham, Kanker, Kansabel, Kartala, Kasdol, Katekalyan, Katghora, Kawardha, Keskal, Khadganva, Khairagarh, Kharsia, Kondagaon, Konta, Korba, Koriya, Kota, Kuakonda, Kumhari, Kunkuri, Kurud, Lailunga, Lakhanpur, Light Industrial Area, Lohandiguda, Lormi, Lundra, Magarlod, Mahasamund, Mainpat, Mainpur, Makdi, Malkharoda, Mandhar, Manendragarh, Manora, Manpur, Marwahi, Masturi, Mohla, Mungeli, Nagri, Naila, Narayanpur, Narharpur, Nawagarh, Naya Raipur, Neora, Orchha, Oudgi.
Pakhanjur, Palari, Pali, Pamgarh, Pandariya, Patan, Pathalgaon, Pathariya, Pendra, Pendra Road Gorella, Pithora, Poundi-Uproda, Pratappur, Premnagar, Pusour, Raigarh, Raipur, Rajim, Rajnandgaon, Rajpur, Ramanujganj, Ramanujnagar, Rasmada, Sahaspur Lohara, Saja, Sakti, Samri(kusmi), Saraipali, Sarangarh, Sarguja, Sarora, Shankargarh, Shivrinarayan, Siltara Industrial Area, Silyari, Simga, Sirgitti Industrial Area, Sitapur, Sonhat, Sukma, Surajpur, Surguja, Takhatpur, Tamnar, Tatibandh, Thanakhamria, Tilda, Tokapal, Udaipur (Dharamjaigarh), Udaypur, Urkura, Urla, Urla Industrial Area, Usur, Wadrafnagar.
Gulf Antifreeze XLL Oil price, Gulf Antifreeze XLL Radiator Coolants & Antifreeze Price, buy Gulf Antifreeze XLL, Gulf Antifreeze XLL tds, Gulf Antifreeze XLL Technical Data Sheet, Gulf Antifreeze XLL pds, Gulf Antifreeze XLL product data sheet, Gulf Antifreeze XLL msds, Gulf Antifreeze XLL test report, Gulf Antifreeze XLL raipur, Gulf Antifreeze XLL chhattisgarh, Gulf Antifreeze XLL india